Big Summer of Fun
Our Cabot Learning Federation Big Summer of Fun 2023 will offer our young people and our wider communities opportunities to learn, play and make new friends this summer.
Following the success of the Government’s significant additional funding to support pupil transition from Year 6 to year 7 – we are this year funding and supporting the project. Across the Cabot Learning Federation our schools will be hosting an exciting programme of activities.
At the Cabot Learning Federation, our strong commitment to our HEART values means that we are both determined and well placed to support children in communities who have been the most adversely affected by the past year by providing opportunities for them to re-engage, play and experience a joy-filled programme of activities this summer.
The Big Summer of Fun at the Cabot Learning Federation will prepare our young people for success by focusing on five key areas:
- Providing a broader benefit for families and communities
- Supporting our most vulnerable children and young people
- Continuing an open conversation about pupil mental health and wellbeing
- Improving education engagement
- Helping Year 6 pupils to transition with social skills, learning and making friends
To find out what’s on offer during the Big Summer of Fun at your nearest school, visit the school’s website.